Thursday, November 19, 2009

SSP Children's Day & UPSR Results

AWESOME DAY ;D Went back to SSP. I was suppose to go to Kaii's house at 7.25a.m. and my mom didn't want to send me there so early so she said she will send me there when she go work. I over slept by the way XD I woke up at 8. Then I quickly go shower. Shivering inside there! When I reach there, it was so quiet and suddenly I heard Cikgu Razman's voice. Most probably in the hall but I also called called Renie to make sure. When I reach there, first person I hugged, Kaii <3>
The ex-ssp did a performance.
Led by Nuhan. -to Vieana-
-1234-
-Fall for you-
-I'm Yours-
Nuhan (:

Bazil (:


Kai (:


<3> Renie (:

Ilana (:

AFRICA <3> <3> Elia (:

<3> Dexter Poon Ka Shing (:
So cute <3
@_@

Wong Joseph ;DDDDD
-Pet Brother-
<3>




Cynta (:

<3> NEDA ;DDDDD
<3>






-Billy Jeans-




Joy (:
<3>
The-so-the-nervous-faces-of-the-standard 6-peeps
Last year I remember we were all in one group praying + crying
WONG JOSEPH ;DDDDD

-its not the end of the world, I didn't get 5A's too-
Cheer up (:
Abu (:
<3>
Krystle ;DDDDD
<3
After all this stuff, most of them went Sushi King, I can't go ): So what the heck. When they left for sushi, me Neda, Cynta and Kahrisma walked around the whole school, classes to classes. See see the teachers and made fun of Kevin. CYNTA'S COUSIN IS ONE AWESOME FELLA! She went around EVERYONE just say the thing, 5 A'S! 5 A'S! 5A'S. Cynta paid her 3 bucks to go in front of Faris and the group og form 2 dudes. hahas. Cynta seriously rolled off floor laughing her ass off! She was rolling and rolling and rolling!! That the end of it. I think I should shut up now ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it me or is it Kevin Hoh Wei Hon gettin hotter? @_@
hott hott!! XD
He used to be short, not anymore okay?
Now he is taller than I thought he would be
He want to bet with me the next time he see me, he would be taller than me
Too risky, will think more deeply before accepting the bet
Just now when I went online he told me that "I should be taller than you"
Than we started talking craps and I asked him for his growing recipe
He don't do anything but drink milk
So if you're short you know what to do

No comments: