Saturday, November 07, 2009

Today I went 1u with Syaf, Brian and Jun Yu. Love this day like heaven! So fun and so much happened today. It was suppose to be at 12:30p.m but i told them I would be a bit late. And when I reach there, I don't see anyone. Then I called Brian while messaging LianneLow. I was walking while sms-ing then I bumped into Brian and Jun Yu. So we stood there like assholes talking craps. Suddenly from no where Irene came and scared me! Then Mei Ping and this other girl came. We started talking. Irene, Mei Ping and random girl walked from BU to 1u. Soon, very soon, Syaf came and so we all stated talking. Brian and Jun Yu was at the other side, standing and talking about something. Me and Syaf wanted to sneak off cos we didn't want to waste time so we quietly walk off and got spotted. hahas. So we just said we going la. Then we see Brian and Jun Yu walking towards STARBUCK and they said we were going to take a long time talking. So we went walk around the place and hunt for food. We went Waffle World! Since Syaf was late we punished her by making her pay food!





While the guys buy the food, me and Syaf was looking thru pictures and phones and talking about stuff. The guys like maid like that la! soon they came, we eat and stuff talk and laugh! I bet they thing I am very quiet on that day! We took pictures using Jun Yu's camera. They is one picture I look like a ghost cos there were Syaf's hand and Brian middle finger there moving around! Then go take tickets and stuff. Later we went S & J to buy something cos Jun Yu wants too. End up got me something XD *sshhh* We went arcade. Played like crazy! Its was the first time I play at arcade until so happy. Me and Syaf played car first and they guys were playing guns. Then me and Syaf played with guns also, The House of Dead. We played that game so many times. I GOT RANK E! SUCK! Brian is so good in it. We played for rounds! It will never end unless we don't put coins inside. So we kept running to the counter and buying and putting it in. I went like 3 - 4 times to the counter! I think we spent about RM 50 - RM 80 only at Arcade. 3:25 p.m only we go buy our popcorn and the show starts at 3:30 p.m, luckily got enough time. The movie we watched was The Fourth Kind. I got no comment, I wasn't focusing much! Mei Ping called in the middle of the movie. After the movie Arcade again. Played the House of Dead again then played this dancing game or something than for got the name, Panic something. I bet Brian and Jun Yu but didn't play with Syaf cos need to go home.

---
Thanks for everything!
You were so sweet (:
Hope it will always be the same
Always <3
Tqs Syaf!
Tqs Jun Yu!
For everything you had done!
You know what you both did and you don't need me to mansion, don't chew?
(:

No comments: